Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a Week!!!

I love these pictures and I realized after I had put them on the blog that I had forgot to turn them, but I guess you can still see them as long as you turn sideways.

Rachel had bought these for them for Easter and they have had a lot of fun with them!!

Well this week has been one I would like to forget at least have of.....last Friday I went to the Doctor, because I had been sooooo tired and had headaches every day. He said that me sinuses were a mess, so he gave me a shot and some antibiotic's. On Wed I was having some more difficulties, so I went back to the doctor and he stopped the first medicine, and put me on a stronger med. and said that the infection had moved into my chest, sooooo I started the 2nd med. Thurs morning I had more difficulties and I found out after a long process that I was allergic to the 2nd med. So we started a new med on Fri. and I think it is finally doing the job after a week. So to say the least I think I have spent the majority or the week in bed. I am hoping for a much better week now. I hope you all are doing ok. I think because of the weather that alot of people have colds, so I hope the weather gives us a break before too long and we can see Spring!!!!!!! Well I must get two little children ready for bed. Until next time....

1 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

I think living in Auglaize county is doing something to us, Renee'! Seriously, though, I'm glad you're doing better. Sometimes these things don't seem as serious as they really are or can become. Maybe we'll all see each other back at church sometime soon! :)