Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Pictures!!!

I turned the first two, because I think they are easier to see this way. This one is a close up on the baby's face!!! Emilee thinks it looks like her. I think this one is really cute, because it has its arm going up to its chin.



They said everything looked good and the baby looked healthy. They just had a hard time getting some good pictures of the baby's organs and measurements, because it would not lay still. It was getting quite funny and once I started laughing it was even harder. The heartbeat was really good and strong, and they said that so far the baby is a little bigger than normal. I told the doctor that I had hoped for a smaller baby, but.............
So far everything has been going pretty good with this pregnancy, so I have a lot to be thankful for.


1 comments:

Verla said...

It could be twins or triplets. LOL Just teasing. Glad that everything is going good for you.