Friday, February 20, 2009

Better late than never!!!

I wanted to post something about my Valentine, and I know I am only about a week late, but.....I have a very special Valentine!!! His name is Jason and he is the the best Valentine I could have ever asked for. He is sweet all though the year and not just on Valentines day. He is a wonderful and thoughtful husband, and a wonderful Daddy to our children. He is always trying to make a living for our family even if it means doing odd jobs here and there. He is one of the hardest working men I have ever met. He works all day in the dump truck, and then he has all of Millers trucks to wash which usually takes up one week night and half the day Saturday, and in the summer he has yards to mow. He is not afraid to work and is challenged by it. He always takes time for his family and makes sure that the house is taken care of. He always helps with the kids and now that I am getting close to having our third child, if I get the sweeper out, he takes it away from me and the same thing with the mop. He is not afraid of dish water hands either.
Thank you Jason for loving me and for being a wonderful husband and father.
These are my three Valentines!!!! We only gave cards to each other this year, and I also made him a big breakfast.


And since I have family who do not see me very much I thought it would be nice post a picture of our growing baby!!!!


Emilee is sick today and so we are having a lazy day. Last night she was running a temp. of almost 103 and this morning she is doing a little bit better. She is still running a temp. of about 100 so we are pushing the Tylenol and trying to get her to feel better and hoping Austin does not get it. But they wanted to watch Elmo, so Mommy is trying to get a quick post in while they are being entertained!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows... He's a great brother, too! ;-) I'm glad he found himself a good wife!!

Thanks for the pictures! The little one sure is growing. Just a little bit longer...that is hard to believe.

I hope Em gets to feeling better soon and the rest of you stay healthy. Love you guys bunches!!

Janella Thompson said...

AWWW how sweet! And you look great too!! (don't go rolling your eyes. You really do look good!)

Hope your kiddos are doing better and that you don't catch it.
I hope I get to see you and that little one at camp. we are hoping to make it one of the Saturdays. (or at least I am. You know how Jonathan is about camp!! LOL)

Marea P said...

It is very nice, wonderful, fantastic having a husband that is not afraid of dishwater & other household task!!
Glad to hear it, Jason! :)