Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We hope you all had a great 4th of July Holiday. We had a good time with family and friends. We went to my parents around 4:30 in the afternoon and ate, played volleyball and then around 9:30 we all loaded up and went to see the fireworks and let the kids play with sparklers which they really enjoyed. But here are a few pictures of our day.
Our little sleeping prince!!!Having fun at Grandma's.The cake I made.The beautiful and yummy strawberries that my Mom made.Karyle just work up and I don't think she was in the mood to get her picture taken.This is a cute little baby with a big belly that I found on our bed.....

...and a couple of cute kids in our bathtub that were having a lot of fun.My sister Rebecca and Karter.


Here is a half smile for you from Tyler.












1 comments:

mhunsaker said...

Nice pictures! I love the last one! So cute!!! Looks like you had a great 4th of July.