Friday, November 13, 2009

Tyler's first haircut.

I really wanted to wait for a little bit longer forthe first haircut, but he was starting to look like a little girl, so we decided that it was time. So here is some pictures of his 1st haircut. BTW he didn't even cry, and neither did mommy. YAY!!!! Well now I feel like crying everytime I look at him becasue he looks like a big boy. I saved all the hair I cut off and the I wanted to save a curl, so it is the one with the twistie tie on it.
This is the new look. Soooooo cute.




We tried doing Austins hair a little different for church a week or so ago, and he looked so cute, but he absolutly hates it. So to save myself some heartache I don't know how often I will do it this way, because there is lots of tears shed when done this way.




3 comments:

Sharonda said...

Awww ... he looks soooo cute after the haircut. It is a "sad" time for all of us moms to see that first hair gone.

Aunt Ria said...

No . . . it can't be. He looks like such a big boy now :( but still as cute as ever!!

Austin looks . . . well, he looks grown up with that hair-do. Maybe that's why he doesn't like it. :) Cute pic of him and daddy!!

Anonymous said...

Awww....I think it looks cute but I do remember the day when Kartyr was 6 months old we had to cut his hair :( Your kids are adorable!!!! Hope to see all of you at Christmas.