Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hunsaker Happenings

I am new at this so I am going be trial and error, but hopefully there will not be a lot of errors. I have wanted to set up a blog for a long time and am just getting around to it. I probably will not have a lot of problems with the writing part,but the pictures well that is a different story. The only thing new in our neck of the woods is that we are putting a new old deck on our house. I know that does not make a lot of sence but our neighbor was taking it off their house and gave it to us so we are putting it on our house. So I have been power washing it and trying to get it ready to stain or paint. Austin and Emilee are having screaming matches all the time these days and Austin gets into everything. So I have been pretty busy. Well I am going to sign off. Have a great day.

1 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Welcome to Blogville! Glad you got your blog up and running! Looking forward to more pics in the future. Hope things are going well for you guys.