Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything, but it really has not been as long as you think. I did try to post late last week and I was almost finished with me post and Emilee was playing and turned the whole computer off and my whole post was gone, but other than that things around the Hunsaker's household has been pretty quiet lately, well besides the kids screams. We have been looking for a van and to say the least things have not been going very good. We have looked and looked and looked and still really have not found anything that was either in our price range or it was in our price range but had TONS of miles. So I guess we will be going on vacation with a gas hog. We will be leaving Monday for Pigeon Forge. We are hoping to have a good time, even though the trip there and back could get a little interesting. I do have some new pictures and when I get a little more time I will post them.

1 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Have fun on your vacation...I bet it will be beautiful in Tennessee!!