Sunday, July 20, 2008

A fun weekend!!!

Saturday night we went with Jason's Mom, brother Zachary, and my parents and sisters to Maries candies and then we met Grandpa and Grandma Hunsaker at the Der Dutchman for dinner. We had a lot of fun and Definitely enjoyed the good food. These are some pictures of us getting ready to leave the house and enjoying the food. I thought that the kids looked so cute so I tried to get some cute pictures of them, but Austin did not want his picture taken so....














This hat looked so adorable on him, but he did not want to wear it. He normally loves hats, but I think because Mommy wanted him to wear it he did not want anything to do with it!!!!
Zachary finished his baseball Thurs. night. The team finished second place!!!!


The kids and Michelle enjoyed the snack stand at the park!!

2 comments:

Verla said...

Hope that Jason's grandma gets along better since her surgery. When I think of her I will be praying for her.

Betty said...

Your kids look so much like you Renee. Glad you had an enjoyable time. Tell mom & Dad we said hello!