Sunday, August 3, 2008

Garage Sales and Haircuts

This is one of my goodies that I bought at a garage sale. I love it!!! It has a candle in it and it looks even better with it burning.



Here is my little man with his new haircut. Jason always has to tell Melissa (the lady that cuts their hair) what he wants, so he asked me before they left how I wanted it. I said that I didn't care, but that I still wanted to be able to comb the top, well....I can barely even get it combed over. Jason said that he saw it getting shorter and shorter, but that he thought it looked cute. I think he looks cute too, even though I probably would have left it a tad longer.

Sorry, but once again he would not look!
Because of getting the lamp post, I had to do some rearranging, so Emilee's room did some changing too. She really likes it, so that is all that matters.

They have to play at the counter while Mommy fixes meals!!!

Emilee loves to help me in the kitchen, so here she is making brownies.....
and Austin is just watching and getting in sisters way, and loving it!!!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the lamp-post! Its always fun finding little treasures at sales