Monday, August 25, 2008

A whole lot of something!!

It has been a long time since I last posted, and don't have a lot of pictures to share because every time we go somewhere I mean to take the camera, but.........it is always at home when I need it.


We took Maria to the airport last Tuesday. We went to Columbus on Monday night and spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma Hunsakers. We had a really good time and I did remember my camera. I got it out to take a few pictures and realized that I had forgot to grab the memory card off the computer desk, soooo......


We had a good time Monday night with family then little sleep and off to the airport to watch her leave us for Guatemala. Tears were flowing, but I know that she is doing what God wants her to do with her life, and no matter what we want, she will only be happy in the center of God's will, and I am happy for her. I have added a link to her blog, so feel free to check it out.


On Saturday night we headed out for a family night starting at the Olive Garden ( because I had a coupon) then the mall and then we were going to meet my parents, Uncle Roger and his wife for a game of Putt Putt, well to make a long story shorter, we did not make it in time for the game, but we were going to let the kids play on some of the blow up activities they have. We were waiting on a train, Austin was wound up tight and playing as normal and reached over toward Emilee and somewhere along the line unfastened his car seat. Austin and the car sear hit the floor of the van upside down. I got out to get him and fix his car seat, Jason had already got him out and was checking him over, and we realized that he didn't just hit the floor, but the little metal hook that comes out of the floor that attaches the console to the floor. He had a BIG egg on his forehead and a nasty bruise immediately. To say the least our family night was ruined, and we have come to the realization that if one of our children is going to get hurt, it is going to be Austin. I am beginning to wonder if anything should really surprise me. He is better, he still has a nasty looking bruise, but is going to be fine.

I thought I would post a few pictures of my little angels, while they were being angels!!! Thank you Maria for Emilee's jumper, it looks really nice!!



0 comments: