Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend Happenings

We did have a fun weekend, but it went way too fast. We went to my parents with some friends Sunday night and had a lot of good food and fun. Then on Monday we decided we did not want to have a big cookout and have a big mess and I didn't want to have to deal with fixing the food all day and then cleaning up all night, so we decided to have pizza and have our parents over. So that is what we did and it was alot of fun too. Relaxing with Daddy on Monday morning!!!
Helping Mommy clean!!!!
This one was not doing a lot of helping, considering that the front of the sweeper never hit the floor, but he had fun.

These were taken Sunday morning after church. They looked so cute and I wanted some pictures, but I had pulled enough teeth with these 2 pictures, and I decided it wasn't worth it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! They made me smile :-) My poor little guy...what are we going to do with him? Hopefully all his little incidents stop soon. Hope things are going well! Keep in touch! Love you all!