Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Picture Time!

This picture session was totally unexpected. We had gone to Dayton to go shopping with Rachel and we no more walked into JCP and this lady came over to us and asked if we would like to get the kids pictures taken. She said she would give us pics for free plus a really good coupon. I knew it was past time to get Emilee and Austin's pictures taken, so I agreed. We did not have Austin with us though, so I decided to just get Emilee's taken since I had got Tyler's taken not too long ago.
Once we got up to the studio I realized she had flip flops on. So I told the lady to just not get her feet in any of the pics. Rebecca was with us and she suggested that she just go bare foot, and I love the way they turned out.
I have decided that this is the way to do it, totally unexpected. I did not stress over what she was going to wear or how she would smile, and they were great pics.




My Favorite!!






After I got Emilee's pics I knew I had better get Austin's done quickly if I wanted them to both be back while Maria is here, so off to JCP I went with Austin. This time I did stress a little, because he hates to get his pictures taken. He always sticks his tongue out or makes a funny face or something, but he did a really good job. It always helps when they take a liken to your child. And as soon as they were taken he was ready to go. He did not even want to look at them. He told the employees that he was tired of that place.





My Favorite!!























3 comments:

Sharonda said...

The pictures are really really cute! I agree that having the kid's pictures taken is very stressful. Nathan and Joshua have been the most difficult. Nate won't smile or smiles strangly, and Joshua cries cause' he's scared of the picture-lady!

Janella Thompson said...

ADORABLE!! She is just gorgeous and He is a handsome little man! WOW!! I was also reading about Emily's (sorry if I spelled it wrong) graduation...how hard it must of have been to hold back the tears as your baby walked down the aisle! Oh, i look forward to the day yet dread it just the same! In some ways I wish they could just stay baby's!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful:) All of your kids are just adorable. Your posts made me cry because I miss knowing we could see you all if we wanted to. Now thats not an option. We miss you all.